Man I got kicked out of a Mamak man. That is the most embarrassing thing that can happen to a living being. Of all the lowest of restaurant classes, mamak is like at the most bottom. Thankfully, I had Mr. Black and Mr. Fei Hai with me to share the shame.
Well we weren’t thrown out but the guy gestured to us to pay our bill. Ok we were there for 6 hours. Catching up and all. Yes! We stopped ordering drinks after awhile. But can they really kick us out?? I mean their mamak is practically empty. Man I need to know my rights. Any lawyers with good advice??
Somemore its not the owner. It’s the lazy workers. So I don’t know if he just want to clean up or he thinks its for the good of the business. I certainly would be more understanding if it were the owner.
Dear God
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment