Anyway, on to the MAIN TOPIC ! Have you guys heard of So Nyeo Shi Dae a.k.a. Girls' Generation a.k.a. SNSD ? Basically, it's this 9 Girl group who sings really cute catchy songs and
does really cute dances to go with it.
Let me tell you of some injustice I have encountered recently presented by a follower of the anti-SNSD cult. This 'Ms. Cranky' was telling me 'how they all look the same' and the only reason anyone looks at them was because of the quantity (meaning 9 Girls) rather than the quality of each unique individual girl. What NERVE !
While I don't deny the NUMBERS do help, can you really not differentiate between this 'hot', 'cutesy' beauties?

YOU SEE!! They don't look the same at all !! Take That, Ms. Cranky! I would say they all are pretty good looking but my favourite is Yuri (should be top row second from the left kua).
Here is the thing! I wouldn't say I have been a life-long fan because truth be told, I just recently knew about them. So, I don't know if their scandalous, have had plastic surgery or whatever! But this is what I do know. They are Hot! They are Great Dancers! They Dress Well (well more if your into the 'cutesy' stuff. Besides, they do wear really tight jeans and really short skirts while dancing. Plus, they're colouful! What more can you want?)! They have great figures! AND......Did i mention they are HOT? (especially Yuri)
Oh Yeah! and some of their songs are nice, quite catchy! Especially 'Gee' ! I like the part where they all take a chance to sing one line. If you listen carefully , you can really tell that each voice is unique.
In conclusion, Ms. Cranky loses 0-1 to me! Plus, if your into the 'Fresh Meat' scene to oogle at young and hot chicks, SNSD is the way to go(their average age is about 18). Why, you ask? Because....
SNSD is so hot!
(warning: probably not for the guys that dig the older,mature type girls genre though)
lolol .. this is hilarious ! the aliases btw, nth to do with SNSD =x
ReplyDeletehaha...well i suppose u do know who i am talking about but dun let the cat out of the bag.... haha
ReplyDelete*rolls eyes to back of the head (as if its possible to do that)*
ReplyDeletei dont think ms cranky is anti-snsd. she's just turned off and slightly annoyed by HUGE boy/girl bands. its like is there really a need to include free riders in your band? the numbers doesnt mean anything (other than to fulfill a certain "horny bastard's" nine-some fantasy).
and YEA. they STILL look the same.
hope this changes your impression of wondergirls! they're not "the older,mature type girls genre"
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfngrTx5i0M&feature=related
but i do agree with hM on the free-rider bit .. haha .. anyway, if he does it with 9 girls its a TEN-some =D
ya first and foremost, Its a TEN-some that is so important. Some people can't count. lolz. =p about the freerider problem, they need people to have a formation thing. Of course some will stand out from the other. Thats what being a team is about. Some are good at dancing. Some are good at singing. Oh, after watching that link, I think Wondergirls are HOT too. But still haven't found a song of theirs I like.
ReplyDelete