Today was one hell of a day. (It's a Monday, go figure !) It started to go downhill when I got a 4 out of 10 for my Stats quiz. Then of course the long tutorial was so boring. But the worst part is, MY 'Friends' persuaded me to go and have lunch with them. Apparently, a 'Fair' game of rock-paper-scissors (best of 5 somemore) was an 'unbias' way of determining where to go and eat.Apparently, 'Winner' gets to pick. (naturally, I wanted somewhere a bit nearer to my hall. You know, not TOO near! just the Hall 5 canteen) .
After a long hard battle (very close. slim victory of 3-2), it was decided we would go to the Hall 5 Canteen. OR SO I THOUGHT! On the way there, despite the fact that the bright sun was shining, MY 'Friends' detected some small droplets which they attributed to the 'slightly dark' sky.Again, despite the appearance of the Sun, they predicted, like a Prophet, that it will 100% rain especially when we are walking to HALL 5 and implying 'in a really subtle way' that we will drenched.
I,being the selfless person that I am, agreed that maybe we could go to CAN A despite the fact that I had won the 'unbias' contest 'FAIR & SQUARE'. At first, I felt okay with it because its good to 'give back to the community once in awhile'. My selfless-ness soon wore out when I remembered that I had a huge Stats textbook in my bag and a huge file with all my Stats notes (which by the way, I didn't use which made this trip suck even more). So after lugging this bag that weighs a tonne to Can A (really f**king far place), I had to wait for some time to catch the bus and had to lug the bag all the way back again. By the time I reached my room, I got a headache for lugging all the extra weight on my shoulders.
IT DID NOT RAIN!
Dear God
10 years ago
it drizzled ya !! and how can u get a headache from carrying too much ??
ReplyDelete